Tuesday, December 16, 2008

allen + roth Olena Plymouth rug from Lowes

I've been stalking this rug for sometime at Lowes for my Family Room and was prepared to pay the $450 asking price (8x10) for the hand tufted wool rug, but as chance would have it last night I found it on clearance for $320. Even better, Lowes had a special running where you get a free rug pad ($40 deal) with the purchase of an in stock rug. It was my lucky day and this rug now has a new home. Now I just have to work on getting the new coffee table and I'll be set.

1 comment:

pat@parsons.org said...

Hi, I've been looking for a rug for my living room and saw an ad in Sunday's paper for Lowes. I called a couple near me and neither of them had the rug that was advertised. I then googled the info and low and behold it said Oceanside Lowe's had what I think might be the perfect area rug.

I called them and am waiting for a return call to advise whether they have the rug in stock.

I saw your link on the internet and checked it out and love the rug you got at Lowes. It was your lucky day as the rug is so traditional and really beautiful.

Pat
Carlsbad, CA